Rudolf KD, Kus S, Coenen M, Dereskewitz C, vd Ven-Stevens L and Cieza A. Report on the International ICF Consensus Conference on the ICF Core Sets for Hand Conditions. Hand Therapy, 2010; 15: 73-76. Abstract
Tschiesner U, Linseisen E, Becker S, Mast G, Rogers SN, Walvekar RR, Berghaus A and Cieza A. Content validation of the international classification of functioning, disability and health core sets for head and neck cancer: a multicentre study. J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010; 39(6): 674-687. Abstract.
Glässel A, Kirchberger I, Linseisen E, Stamm T, Cieza A and Stucki G. Content validation of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) Core Set for stroke: the perspective of occupational therapists. Can J Occup Ther. 2010; 77(5): 289-302. Abstract
Escorpizo R, Ekholm J, Gmünder HP, Cieza A, Kostanjsek N, Stucki G.Developing a Core Set to Describe Functioning in Vocational Rehabilitation Using The International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health (ICF). J Occup Rehabil. 2010; 20(4): 502-511. Abstract.
Müller M, Lohmann S, Strobl R, Boldt C, Grill E. Patients' functioning as predictor of nursing workload in acute hospital units providing rehabilitation care: a multi-centre cohort study. BMC Health Serv Res 2010; 10(1): 295. Abstract
Grill E, Huber EO, Gloor-Juzi T and Stucki G. Intervention goals determine physical therapists' workload in the acute care setting. Physical Therapy. 2010; 90(10): 1468-1478. Abstract
More Articles ...
- The ICF Core Set for stroke from the perspective of physicians: a worldwide validation study...
- Validation of the comprehensive ICF Core Set for rheumatoid arthritis: the perspective of physicians
- Using a case report of a patient with SCI to illustrate the application...
- Identification of problems in individuals with SCI from the health professional perspective...
- Health professional perspective on disability in head and neck cancer
- Content validation of the comprehensive ICF Core Set for head and neck cancer
- Creating an interface between the ICF and physical therapy practice
- ICF Core Sets for hearing loss: a discussion paper and invitation
- ICF Core Sets for individuals with spinal cord injury in the long-term context
- ICF Core Sets for individuals with spinal cord injury in the early post-acute context
- Developing ICF core set for subjects with traumatic brain injury: an Italian clinical perspective
- Development of ICF core sets for head and neck cancer.
- Validation of the ICF framework using multidimensional item response modeling
- Characterization of functioning in multiple sclerosis using the ICF
- The ASAS/WHO ICF Core Sets for Ankylosing Spondylitis: how to classify the impact of AS...
- Functioning and disability in SCI the consumer perspective: an international qualitative study using focus groups and the ICF
- Disability in inflammatory bowel diseases: developing ICF Core Sets for patients with IBD based on the ICF