Browsing the ICF Core Sets and creating an individualized functioning profile have been possible since the 2012 launch of the electronic ICF documentation tool www.icf-core-sets.org. Now there is a link to www.icf-core-sets.org available on the WHO website.
The ICF Core Set manual is now in Korean!
To find out more (in Korean), go to the website of the Korean publisher: http://www.medicalplus.co.kr/detail_view/view.asp?goodscode=2089000000018
Non enim vivere bonum est sed bene vivere - What is good is not just living, but living well...(Seneca, Epistulae Morales 70,4)
Since its establishment in 2003 the ICF Research Branch has contributed to the further development of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF), the creation of ICF-based practical measurement tools and user-oriented applications as well as education and training. The ICF Research Branch has been striving to achieve its mission through international collaborative activities ranging from research to education and knowledge transfer. The team at the ICF Research Branch has been privileged to work in partnership with many outstanding individuals and committed institutions worldwide.
In this spirit, the ICF Research Branch encourages practitioners and scientists with an interest in the ICF to join our international collaborative efforts.By contributing to the further development of the ICF, we pave the way for securing this common international language of disability and health and for optimizing the functioning of people with health conditions.
- ICF Core Sets for hand conditions - Update on the development, validation and implementation (in German)
- Development of ICF Core Sets for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Development of ICF Core Sets to standardize assessment of functioning and impairment in ADHD
- Comparing contents of outcome measures in CP using the ICF: A systematic review
- Physiotherapists’ Perspective of Functional Tumour Follow-up