2nd Edition ICF Core Set Manual for Clinical Practice
Almost 9 years after the publication of the 1st Edition, the 2nd Edition of the ICF Core Sets - Manual for Clinical Practice
is now available.
- Introduces the concepts of functioning and the biopsychosocial model of the ICF
- Describes how and why the ICF Core Sets have been developed
- Explains step-by-step an approach for applying the ICF Core Sets in clinical practice
- Provides practical tips for clinicians to apply the easy-to-use, comprehensive documentation form
- Includes case examples illustrating the assessment of people with different health conditions and in different healthcare contexts
- The accompanying electronic documentation tool is also available on an open access basis at www.icf-core-sets.org.
The 1st edition is available in German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and French, while the 2nd edition is available only in English.
The manual can be ordered directly from the publisher (Click here: ICF Core Sets – Hogrefe Publishing) or online on various portals.
For the flyer on the ICF Core Sets - Manual for Clinical Practice 2nd. Edition click here.